The dark chocolate, mocha and cinnamon is a delectable combination. Smooth and rich, I could eat them all in one sitting...So, make a lot because they also make great gifts. —Ellen Swenson Newport Center, Vermont
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate and butter until smooth. Stir in coffee mixture. Press plastic wrap onto surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and remaining cinnamon. Shape chocolate into 1-in. balls; roll in cinnamon-sugar. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cappuccino Truffles in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p49
Reviews for Cappuccino Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review