Cappuccino Truffles Recipe
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate and butter until smooth. Stir in coffee mixture. Press plastic wrap onto surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and remaining cinnamon. Shape chocolate into 1-in. balls; roll in cinnamon-sugar. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cappuccino Truffles(7)
Sort By :
Absolutely amazing truffles!
I used semi-sweet chocolate rather than the dark and it was amazing. :)
Absolutely delicious! The recipe only makes a small amount so be sure to at least double the recipe. These are to die for and are my new favorite treat! You should try this recipe! -Julianne
So good! I used Ghirardelli 60% cacao for the chocolate, and only .5t cinnamon and 1T sugar for the coating. I made 46 5g truffles(a little on the small side!). With my moderations, the truffles are 30.6 cal per truffle, but if you follow the recipe exactly, they are actually 84 cal per truffle.
These little "cookies" tasted pretty good. Had a very nice flavor. I'm making these again for a couple of different gatherings for Christmas. I'm going to use the mini baking cups so they're easier to manage as the chocolate has a tendency to start melting a bit if these are not consumed in a moderate fashion as well as in your fingers. These truffles go very well with egg nog.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Sweet Finger Food Recipes >