- Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Dissolve coffee in
- water. Stir into cream cheese mixture. In a microwave, melt chips
- and butter; stir until smooth. Beat into cream cheese mixture until
- blended. Spread over brownies.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Dip each almond halfway into glaze and place on a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until chocolate is set. Drizzle
- remaining glaze over bars. Place almond in the center of each bar.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 bars.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 265 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.