Our Test Kitchen's tarts may be tiny but they're packed with flavor. Coffee connoisseurs will be in heaven!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1-3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, coffee granules and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Add milk and coffee liqueur; stir until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into tart shells. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cappuccino Tarts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p179
Reviews for Cappuccino Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review