Cappuccino Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1. In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; top with the remaining marshmallows. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Smoothies
"Great coffee taste, made with liberte café yogurt. I will leave the marshmallows out next time, added a weird texture."
"For those of you with a Weis Supermarket nearby (PA, MD, NY, NJ, WV), they carry Cappicuccino yogurt. Giant/Super G, also in the Mid-Atlantic, carries Coffee yogurt."
"Dannon makes coffee flavored yogurt. Can't wait to try this recipe."
"Did not make it the first time, to much sugar. Even with the option of using sugar or not."
"Can't find cappuccino or coffee flavored yogurt? This certainly is my case and I sure I'm not alone. Try substituting milk with espresso (the real thing or instant version)"
"I substituted vanilla yogurt due to difficulties finding coffee flavored yogurt and added about a teaspoon or so of cappuccino mix. Was excellent! Is very refreshing!"
"I used to make these and they were wonderful. However, am no longer able to find cappachino or coffee yogurt.Any ideas??"
"Sounds good! I think I'll lighten it up, count the points and use it for Weight Watchers!"