Cappuccino Smoothies Recipe
Topped with miniature marshmallows, this icy cappuccino beverage is a twist on traditional fruit smoothies. "My mom and I created it when trying to fix an easy snack," says Michelle Cluney from Lake Mary, Florida.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1. In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; top with the remaining marshmallows. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC