- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 drops brandy extract or rum extract
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine milk, coffee granules, sweetener and extract. Blend until coffee is dissolved. Serve with a dash of cinnamon. For a hot drink, pour into a mug and heat in a microwave. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Cappuccino Shake(1)
Sort By :
I just made this shake twice, once with the brandy extract, and the other with the rum extract. I much prefered this made with the rum extract, it was much more flavorable, plus I added a 1/2 teaspoon, as the 2 drops just wasn't enough. Also, I made this using 2% milk, and I used 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar, plus I added 10 small ice cubes to thicken up the shake.
With the modifications I made to the recipe, I give this recipe 5 stars, but if made as directed, I probably would of given this recipe 2-3 stars.
In all this was a very good beverage, and I look forward to making it again. Thank you for the recipe Paula.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Malts >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >