Cappuccino Punch Recipe
When I tried this punch at a friend's wedding shower, I had to have the recipe. Guests will eagerly gather around the punch bowl when you ladle out this frothy mocha ice cream drink. -Rose Reich, Nampa, Idaho
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coffee; stir in boiling water until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, pour coffee mixture into a 1-gal. punch bowl. Stir in milk. Add scoops of ice cream; stir until melted. Yield: about 1 gallon.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 238 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC