- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coffee; stir in boiling water until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour coffee mixture into a 1-gal. punch bowl. Stir in milk. Add scoops of ice cream; stir until melted. Yield: about 1 gallon.
Reviews for Cappuccino Punch
Sort By :
"I have made this punch for years and am always asked to bring it to our Christmas dinners.I'll sometimes add more instant coffee granules if there's a lot of coffee drinkers (since the ice cream practically overrides any coffee flavor) and might substitute half of the milk with 4 cups lite iced mocha drink (like International Delight's). Absolutely wonderful drink!!"
"This recipe is amazing! Made it for the first time yesterday for an outside shower. I will make it again!"
"I have made this many times and it is always a hit. I have made it at Christmas and for showers. Today I made it for a baby shower and I had whip cream on the side for guest to use. I also had a bottle of Baily's Irish creme on the side. Everyone loved it with the Bailys making this a 10 star recipe. If you make it for a large group make sure to make coffee/sugar mixture ahead of time to allow it to cool! I always make enough for two batches."
"I found this recipe about 8 years ago in a TOH magazine in an orthodontist's office. It is the best! All my friends ask for the recipe EVERY time. I made it guiltless by substituting Splenda, fat-free/surgar-free ice cream, decaf coffee, and fat-free milk! The absolute best!!!!"
"I made this punch for a ladies luncheon at church and everyone loved it. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!"