With its fun combination of chocolate, coffee and cinnamon, this smooth dessert is one of my favorites. A garnish of whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs provides additional appeal. —Cindy Bertrand, Floydada, Texas
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs, optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set.
- Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cappuccino Pudding in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p38
Reviews for Cappuccino Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review