Cappuccino Pudding Recipe
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs, optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set.
- Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Pudding(3)
Sort By :
I loved this recipe! It was super easy to make, and people were asking for seconds! Definitely worth the time and effort!
I loved this recipe! It was super easy to make, and people were asking for sec! Definitely worth the time and effort!
I made this pudding yesterday for my Grandson who had just had some dental surgery and wasn't able to eat much of anything. He loved it and told his Mom to get the recipe. I am not very fond of chocolate but this pudding is outstanding and so simple to make.