Cappuccino Pudding Recipe
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs, optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set.
- Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Pudding
Sort By :
"really, really good and very light and creamy and refreshing"
"How about adding a half teaspoon of rum flavoring, and cut a couple of lady fingers into two pieces to stand up around the individual serving bowls. Then you would have a Tiramisu dessert."
"excellent--I used decaf instant coffee"
"it was good - it was different - my first batch turned out somewhat runny, so I'm going to try again."
"I loved this recipe! It was super easy to make, and people were asking for seconds! Definitely worth the time and effort!"