Cappuccino Pudding Recipe
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs, optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set.
- Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Pudding
Sort By :
really, really good and very light and creamy and refreshing
How about adding a half teaspoon of rum flavoring, and cut a couple of lady fingers into two pieces to stand up around the individual serving bowls. Then you would have a Tiramisu dessert.
excellent--I used decaf instant coffee
it was good - it was different - my first batch turned out somewhat runny, so I'm going to try again.
I loved this recipe! It was super easy to make, and people were asking for seconds! Definitely worth the time and effort!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >