Cappuccino Parfaits Recipe
Agnes Ward in Stratford, Ontario got the recipe for these frosty treats from her sister. "They're quick, easy to make and taste just as great as they look," Agnes promises.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in hot water; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and coffee mixture.
- 2. In each of two parfait glasses, layer 3 tablespoons pudding mixture, 2 teaspoons cookie crumbs and 1-1/2 teaspoons walnuts. Repeat layers. Top each with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture and 2 teaspoons crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 parfait equals 285 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC