Agnes Ward in Stratford, Ontario got the recipe for these frosty treats from her sister. "They're quick, easy to make and taste just as great as they look," Agnes promises.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in hot water; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and coffee mixture.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer 3 tablespoons pudding mixture, 2 teaspoons cookie crumbs and 1-1/2 teaspoons walnuts. Repeat layers. Top each with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture and 2 teaspoons crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cappuccino Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p49
Reviews for Cappuccino Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review