- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in hot water; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping and coffee mixture.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer 3 tablespoons pudding mixture, 2 teaspoons cookie crumbs and 1-1/2 teaspoons walnuts. Repeat layers. Top each with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture and 2 teaspoons crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Parfaits
Sort By :
I loved this recipe! I used regular chocolate pudding and everything according to the recipe, only the instant coffee that I used was Hazelnut flavored, and that gave it an incredible flavor! I couldn't taste the cinnamon so much with the flavored coffee either. It was perfect like that, and my husband liked it too!
Oh so good! My husband and I just sat on the couch and enjoyed.. I doubled the recipe to use the whole (small) package of pudding and to give us bigger portions. Skipped the walnuts but the Oreo's went perfectly. Will definitely make again! So easy too.
Why should you not use the sugar free pudding? If you do use sugar free & Almond unsweetened milk what would be the carb gr number? will make it soon trying those changes.
next time I will used the sugar free pudding mix. I did use 2% milk and cool whip free.
Terrific dessert! I did use sugar free cool whip and sugar free pudding (made the whole box of pudding then just used the amount of pudding I thought I'd need for the cups or you can substitute the sugar free pudding cups, pre-made). I also used just one bag of the 100 calorie cookies rather than buy and open a whole pack of Oreos. I'd feel inclined to eat the rest of them. :) Next time tho I will cut back on the cinnamon. I couldn't taste the coffee so much as the cinnamon but still a terrific dessert!