- and salt. In another bowl, combine milk and coffee granules until
- coffee is dissolved. Add the butter, egg and vanilla. Stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 375° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks. Serve warm with espresso spread. Yield: about 14
- muffins (3/4 cup spread).
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin with 1 tablespoon spread equals 273 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.