Cappuccino Mousse Trifle Recipe
"This is the easiest trifle I've ever made, yet it looks like I spent time on it," says Tracy Bergland, Prior Lake, Minnesota. "I like to pipe whipped topping around the edge of the bowl, grate chocolate in the center and sprinkle with cinnamon. It gets rave reviews."
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 loaves (10-3/4 ounces each) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until dissolved; remove 1 cup and set aside. Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- 2. Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. serving or trifle bowl. Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 166 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC