- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free coffee-flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cocoa and coffee; stir until dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Combine yogurt and sugar; beat into gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Divide between two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Mousse
"This is so good, takes a little more time to prepare than some of the other recipies, but well worth it. I had trouble finding the coffee-flavored yogurt, so will try some a different flavor the next time."
"Delicious light fluffy dessert. I used vanilla yogurt. Anyone who likes cappuccino would love this."
"This was so good that my 27 year old son even licked his dish!I wasn't able to find coffee yogurt but I did find cappuccino yogurt and used that. I would definitely make it again!"
"If you like coffee flavored desserts, this a a nice recipe to add to your collection. I doubled the recipe and didn't use fat-free anything (personal preference). I followed the recipe otherwise. My husband and I loved it, and our picky 18 month-old didn't even spit it out! Will be making this again."
"I thought it was great. I couldn't find coffee yogurt, so I put a little extra coffee crystals in and made it that way. I used vanilla yogurt and I didn't care for the tartness of that. But overall I thought it was very refreshing. My husband didn't care for it but I think if I tweek the recipe just a little more, he'll be fine."