- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup fat-free coffee-flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cocoa and coffee; stir until dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Combine yogurt and sugar; beat into gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Divide between two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Mousse(5)
Sort By :
This is so good, takes a little more time to prepare than some of the other recipies, but well worth it. I had trouble finding the coffee-flavored yogurt, so will try some a different flavor the next time.
Delicious light fluffy dessert. I used vanilla yogurt. Anyone who likes cappuccino would love this.
This was so good that my 27 year old son even licked his dish!
I wasn't able to find coffee yogurt but I did find cappuccino yogurt and used that. I would definitely make it again!
If you like coffee flavored desserts, this a a nice recipe to add to your collection. I doubled the recipe and didn't use fat-free anything (personal preference). I followed the recipe otherwise. My husband and I loved it, and our picky 18 month-old didn't even spit it out! Will be making this again.
I thought it was great. I couldn't find coffee yogurt, so I put a little extra coffee crystals in and made it that way. I used vanilla yogurt and I didn't care for the tartness of that. But overall I thought it was very refreshing. My husband didn't care for it but I think if I tweek the recipe just a little more, he'll be fine.
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >