Cappuccino Mix Recipe
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, stir 3 tablespoons mix into 6 oz. hot water. Yield: 3 cups dry mix.
3 tablespoon: 149 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cappuccino Mix
"Perfect warm-up drink with ingredients right in my cupboard. Delicous!"
"Made this for gifts for a meeting; found little cute jars at Hobby Lobby and decorated for theme. Everyone loved this recipe!"
"I have been making this for about 2 years. I have tried Folger's cappuccino mix and it isn't as good as this one. I love this and have made this for my friends who have also love this mix!"
"This mix was very good. The only thing for the size of the coffee cups I have I used 5 tablespoons of mix for one cup to make it rich and creamy."
"I love it. It is easy to make. It is a great hostess gift along with Christmas gift."