Cappuccino Mix Recipe
One day friends and I were swapping recipes for hot chocolate, and someone came up with this mix. I put it in jars as gifts for Christmas. Now I keep a big batch in a large tin for us and so visitors can help themselves if they want! —Susan Prillhart, Rockledge, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, stir 3 tablespoons mix into 6 oz. hot water. Yield: 3 cups dry mix.
1 serving (3 tablespoons) equals 149 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC