Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
I use a muffin mix, white chips and instant coffee granules to make these coffee-house treats.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules
- and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased
- muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 425° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 242 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.