Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 242 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
"Yum Yum Yum!!! Everyone really loved these & I've passed on the recipe to other friends! Easy to make & very addictive!"
"These have great flavor and are a quick fix. Definitely a new chocolate craving favorite!!"