Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 242 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
"Yum Yum Yum!!! Everyone really loved these & I've passed on the recipe to other friends! Easy to make & very addictive!"
"These have great flavor and are a quick fix. Definitely a new chocolate craving favorite!!"