Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes Recipe
I use a muffin mix, white chips and instant coffee granules to make these coffee-house treats.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 242 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC