- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p10
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review