- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 425° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p10
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2012
Yum Yum Yum!!! Everyone really loved these & I've passed on the recipe to other friends! Easy to make & very addictive!
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2008
These have great flavor and are a quick fix. Definitely a new chocolate craving favorite!!