I use a muffin mix, white chips and instant coffee granules to make these coffee-house treats.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p10
Reviews for Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2012
"Yum Yum Yum!!! Everyone really loved these & I've passed on the recipe to other friends! Easy to make & very addictive!"
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2008
"These have great flavor and are a quick fix. Definitely a new chocolate craving favorite!!"