- 3/4 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add chocolate chips. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews forCappuccino Chip Bread
"Next time I will use regular sized chocolate chips. The miniature ones disappeared/could not see or taste them when I made this loaf."