- whipped cream into cooled custard. Set aside the remaining whipped
- cream for garnish.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl. Drain cherries,
- reserving juice; sprinkle cake with 3-4 tablespoons cherry juice.
- Top with half of the cherries, 1/3 cup chocolate chips and half of
- the custard mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved whipped
- cream and remaining chocolate chips. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 490 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.