- form. Transfer to a bowl and stir in butter. Press onto the bottom
- of a greased 10-in. springform pan; set aside.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream
- just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in
- liqueur. Pour 1-3/4 cups over crust. Freeze for 30 minutes or until
- firm. For garnishes, drop remaining ganache by teaspoonfuls onto
- waxed paper-lined sheets; cover and refrigerate.
- Dissolve coffee granules in rum. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese
- and sugar until smooth. Beat in the flour, ground coffee, vanilla,
- molasses and rum mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour over ganache. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until center is almost set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla;
- spread over top of cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Just before serving, arrange garnishes over top.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 640 calories, 44 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.