Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie
With a rich mocha filling and cute chocolate garnish, this yummy pie is delightful on Valentine's Day or any time at all.—Elisa Pellegriti, Florida, New York
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope mocha cappuccino mix (1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix
- until smooth. Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined. Pour into
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 3 hours or
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Spread into a 4-in. square on a sheet of waxed paper. Let
- stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- Using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out eight chocolate
- hearts. Top each serving with a heart. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 8 servings.