Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie Recipe
With a rich mocha filling and cute chocolate garnish, this yummy pie is delightful on Valentine's Day or any time at all.—Elisa Pellegriti, Florida, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope mocha cappuccino mix (1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix until smooth. Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined. Pour into crust.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread into a 4-in. square on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- 4. Using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out eight chocolate hearts. Top each serving with a heart. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC