- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope mocha cappuccino mix (1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix until smooth. Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread into a 4-in. square on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- Using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out eight chocolate hearts. Top each serving with a heart. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"Very good! Wonderful side dish for any occassion, quick and easy to make."
"I have trouble with cheesecakes, but this one turned out perfect! It didn't crack on top, it was smooth, and not too sickening sweet. I loved it!"
"I added mini chocolate chips to the recipe which made it even better"