Cappuccino Cake Brownies Recipe
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons boiling water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in water; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, melted chocolate and coffee mixture. Combine flour and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Cappuccino Cake Brownies(15)
Sort By :
not "amazing" but very good and easy to make.
I'm the cook, my girlfriend usually bakes but I tried these out and they were pretty easy. I used a k-cup from my Keurig for the coffee. Used a French Vanilla one and it was good. Don't really know if made any difference but they were good.
I I didnt expect such little amount of coffee to add such flavor! Very yummy and very light! Thanks!
These sound so good !
Peg, How much cappuccino powder did you add ? That is what I want to do, we love cappuccino.
I made these and my boyfriend, who does not care much for chocolate, loved them! I made a second batch and substituted instant mocha cappucciono and I loved those!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Bars >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >