- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces fresh cod fillets, rinsed and patted dry, 4, 4-ounce fillets
- 1/4 teaspoons salt, to taste, optional
- 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 12 pitted calamata olives
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium lemon, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Coat nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of fillets with salt, and pepper, and paprika. Arrange on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until fish flakes with fork.
- In small bowl, mix tomatoes, olives, capers, parsley, garlic, olive oil, and juice from 1/2 lemon. Set aside.
- Cut remaining half of lemon into 4 slices. Reserve for garnish.
- Arrange fillets on dinner plates, top with tomato-caper salsa. Garnish with small lemon wedge.
Originally published as Originally published as Caper and Tomato Cod in Provided by dLife®
Reviews for Caper and Tomato Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2012
"Sounds great but is the amount of oil correct? Seems like a lot, I think I will use with 1/4 cup and see how that goes."