I depend on this recipe often in summer. You can find me in the kitchen early in the day preparing it. Then we sit outside under the evening Texas sky and enjoy every spoonful!
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 medium ripe cantaloupe
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut cantaloupe in half; discard seeds. Peel and slice cantaloupe; cut
- into large pieces. Place in a blender container. Add milk and honey;
- cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a freezer-proof container.
- Freeze overnight or until firm. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One 1/2-cup serving equals 158 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit.