- 2 medium cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed salami
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh marjoram
- Cut each cantaloupe in half; discard seeds and remove melon. Cut melon into cubes; place in a large bowl. Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each cantaloupe half so the shell sits level; pat dry and set aside.
- Add salami and cucumber to melon cubes. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, honey and marjoram; shake well. Drizzle over cantaloupe mixture and toss to coat. Serve in cantaloupe shells. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Salami Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p17
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cantaloupe Salami Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review