Cantaloupe Salad Recipe
- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Flaked coconut
- 1. Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 110 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cantaloupe Salad
"This was fantastic! Simple to make and delicious."
"WOW!This is the best salad I have ever had!"
"Guests at my party loved it!"