- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Flaked coconut
- Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p7
Reviews for Cantaloupe Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2013
"This was fantastic! Simple to make and delicious."
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2011
"WOW!This is the best salad I have ever had!"
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2009
"Guests at my party loved it!"