- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Flaked coconut
- Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p7
Reviews for Cantaloupe Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2013
"This was fantastic! Simple to make and delicious."
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2011
"WOW!This is the best salad I have ever had!"
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2009
"Guests at my party loved it!"