Cantaloupe Ice Pops Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 12 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 36 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 fruit
Reviews for Cantaloupe Ice Pops
"I used orange juice and zest because I didn't have any lemons and it turned out great! The fresh mint I used, straigth from my parent's garden, made all the difference!"