Cantaloupe Cooler Recipe
Strawberries, grapes and cantaloupe combine in this delightful drink that takes just seconds to whip up in the blender. "It's a good beverage for diabetics," reports Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth, Washington.
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in the order listed in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Cooler in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p15
Reviews for Cantaloupe Cooler(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >