Cantaloupe Chicken Salad with Yogurt Chive Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the cantaloupe, chicken, cucumber and grapes; toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
2 cups equals 290 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat.