Cantaloupe Banana Smoothies Recipe
This is one of my favorite flavor combinations for a smoothie. Cool and fruity, a glass full satisfies my evening munchies.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:3 servings
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large firm banana, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup equals 141 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC