This is one of my favorite flavor combinations for a smoothie. Cool and fruity, a glass full satisfies my evening munchies.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large firm banana, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Banana Smoothies in Country Woman June/July 2010, p45
Reviews for Cantaloupe Banana Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review