Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba Recipe
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups cantaloupe cubes or balls
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, blend juice, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened. Stir in extract. Cool.
- 2. Just before serving, combine cantaloupe and raspberries in individual bowls. Top with cranberry sauce and a mint garnish if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 59 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba
"This was ok but nothing special. It was very easy to make though."