Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba Recipe
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups cantaloupe cubes or balls
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, blend juice, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened. Stir in extract. Cool.
- 2. Just before serving, combine cantaloupe and raspberries in individual bowls. Top with cranberry sauce and a mint garnish if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 59 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba
"This was ok but nothing special. It was very easy to make though."