- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups cantaloupe cubes or balls
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a saucepan, blend juice, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened. Stir in extract. Cool.
- Just before serving, combine cantaloupe and raspberries in individual bowls. Top with cranberry sauce and a mint garnish if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba in Country Woman July/August 1991, p37
Reviews for Cantaloupe and Raspberry Melba
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2011
This was ok but nothing special. It was very easy to make though.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >