Cannoli Pudding Recipe
This subtly sweet blend from Kat Thompson of Prineville, Oregon lets you enjoy the taste of a traditional Italian dessert in mere minutes. "It makes any meal special," she promises.
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Whole maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans, cherries, sugar and cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whole cherries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 354 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC