This subtly sweet blend from Kat Thompson of Prineville, Oregon lets you enjoy the taste of a traditional Italian dessert in mere minutes. "It makes any meal special," she promises.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Whole maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth. Stir in the
- chocolate chips, pecans, cherries, sugar and cream. Spoon into
- dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whole
- cherries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 354 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.