- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Whole maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans, cherries, sugar and cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whole cherries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cannoli Pudding
"This was good. What the recipe didn't say was that you need to get either smooth riccotta or whole milk riccotta if you want this to be smooth like pudding. Unfortunately I can only get part skim riccotta and there is no way to smooth it out, so mine turned out grainy. Also I added a teaspoon of vanilla to this. Overall this was very easy and tasty."