This subtly sweet blend from Kat Thompson of Prineville, Oregon lets you enjoy the taste of a traditional Italian dessert in mere minutes. "It makes any meal special," she promises.
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Whole maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, pecans, cherries, sugar and cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with whole cherries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cannoli Pudding in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p11
Reviews for Cannoli Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review