Cannoli in a Glass Recipe
Here is my guilt-free, delicious, low-fat version of a cannoli that is so simple to prepare. All you need is an elegant stemmed glass to make an impressive dessert presentation
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon ricotta mixture into two parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Sprinkle each with pistachios; top with a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 293 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Cannoli in a Glass
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2013
"Very easy and delicious."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC