- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon ricotta mixture into two parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Sprinkle each with pistachios; top with a cherry. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cannoli in a Glass in Reminisce Extra January 2011, p45
Reviews for Cannoli in a Glass
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2013
"Very easy and delicious."