- 8 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini or white kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pasta and beans. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cannellini Spinach Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I used baby spinach, twisty pasta and followed the rest of the directions. The salad looks great, but it seems to lack something. It tastes good, but I wonder if I used a premade dressing if it would have been better. I served it as a side salad along with a grilled steak, corn on the cob and roll. It was good and I would make again, but it wasn't a show stopper. On the plus it was super easy and I had all the ingredients on hand and it was quick to make."