Candy Store Pudding Recipe
Sue Thomas of Casa Grande, Arizona shares a rich and creamy pudding that's sure to appeal to kids of all ages. "For variety," she suggests, "substitute miniature chocolate chips, pecans, gumdrops or whatever else you have on hand for the peanuts and mini marshmallows."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 413 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC