Candy Store Pudding Recipe
Sue Thomas of Casa Grande, Arizona shares a rich and creamy pudding that's sure to appeal to kids of all ages. "For variety," she suggests, "substitute miniature chocolate chips, pecans, gumdrops or whatever else you have on hand for the peanuts and mini marshmallows."
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 413 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 503mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Candy Store Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC