- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Candy Store Pudding in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p11
Reviews for Candy Store Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review