Candy Store Pudding Recipe
Sue Thomas of Casa Grande, Arizona shares a rich and creamy pudding that's sure to appeal to kids of all ages. "For variety," she suggests, "substitute miniature chocolate chips, pecans, gumdrops or whatever else you have on hand for the peanuts and mini marshmallows."
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in the whipped cream, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Candy Store Pudding in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p11
Reviews for Candy Store Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review