- 1 package (24 ounces) roasted peanuts
- 1 package (18 ounces) Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (2 pounds) confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/2 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, combine the peanuts, cereal and raisins. In a microwave, melt the butter, candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over cream mixture and toss to coat.
- Place sugar in a large bag; add coated mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto baking sheets; sprinkle with M&M's. When cool, store in airtight containers. Yield: 25 cups.
Originally published as Candy Snack Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p45
Reviews for Candy Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review