Candy Pacifiers Recipe
These cute candy pacifiers are a clever addition to any baby shower. —Lori Vigstol, Thief River Falls, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + standing YIELD:24 servings
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Liquid food coloring, optional
- 24 candy coating wafers
- 24 jelly beans
- 24 peppermint Life Savers
- 8 feet of ribbon (1/8 inch), cut into 4-inch lengths
- 1. Tint frosting with food coloring if desired. Place a peas-size amount of frosting on the rounded side of each candy wafer; position a jelly bean standing up-right in the frosting. Let stand for 10-20 minutes or until set. Place wafers jelly bean side down on a wire rack with jelly beans between the wires.
- 2. Carefully place another pea-size amount of frosting on the flat side of each candy wafer; position a Life Saver on edge in the frosting. Let stand for at least 1 day to dry. Tie a ribbon through each Life Saver. Yield: 2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC