These cute candy pacifiers are a clever addition to any baby shower.
—Lori Vigstol, Thief River Falls, Minnesota
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Liquid food coloring, optional
- 24 candy coating wafers
- 24 jelly beans
- 24 peppermint Life Savers
- 8 feet of ribbon (1/8 inch), cut into 4-inch lengths
- Tint frosting with food coloring if desired. Place a peas-size amount
- of frosting on the rounded side of each candy wafer; position a
- jelly bean standing up-right in the frosting. Let stand for 10-20
- minutes or until set. Place wafers jelly bean side down on a wire
- rack with jelly beans between the wires.
- Carefully place another pea-size amount of frosting on the flat side
- of each candy wafer; position a Life Saver on edge in the frosting.
- Let stand for at least 1 day to dry. Tie a ribbon through each Life
- Saver. Yield: 2 dozen.