A no-fuss fudge prepared in the microwave that tastes like a candy bar? It sounds too good to be true, but it turned out to be good and true! —Dee Lancaster, Ozark, Missouri
81 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and grease the foil with
- butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the milk, chips and toffee
- bits. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 1-2
- minutes longer, stirring every minute, or until chips are melted.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into
- 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 66 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.