Candy-Licious Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the milk, chips and toffee bits. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every minute, or until chips are melted. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
1 piece: 66 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Candy-Licious Fudge
"I tried this recipe today for the first time! I purposely made adjustments to this recipe by: using 1 14-oz. package of Make & Mold peanut butter flavored candy wafers, 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 2/3 cup CRUSHED chocolate English toffee Heath bars, 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk,.1/2 cup chopped pecans/walnuts combined & 1/2 cup candied fruit, 2 tsp. vanilla extract. I greased a foil-lined baking pan (8x8x2") with 1 tsp. butter, prepared the fudge mixture in a double-boiler over boiling water and stirred the mixture until melted. I stirred in the nuts, candied fruit and vanilla extract, poured the fudge mixture into prepared pan, covered the pan with foil and put it in the refridge for the hour of time required plus longer! I'm planning to take this fudge to share with my colleagues at the hospital! Thank you, Dee Lancaster, 4 sharing your recipe! Fudge recipes like this is what I enjoy preparing (as long as it doesn't require the use of a candy thermometer!) DELowenstein"
"I have never made fudge before, and I can't believe how easy it was!! This is very good. Not too sweet, but very nice flavor. I will make this again. I couldn't find a combo bag of PB and chocolate chips.....if that's what the recipe is calling for, not one package of each, I don't think. I just used a half pkg of the PB chips and a whole pkg of the milk chocolate chips. It worked."