A no-fuss fudge prepared in the microwave that tastes like a candy bar? It sounds too good to be true, but it turned out to be good and true! —Dee Lancaster, Ozark, Missouri
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the milk, chips and toffee bits. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every minute, or until chips are melted. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Originally published as Candy-Licious Fudge in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p43
Reviews for Candy-Licious Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review