- 4 scoops cookies and cream ice cream
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops peanut butter cup ice cream
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis, frozen
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- Place a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream on each of four cookies. Top each with another cookie and a scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream. Top with remaining cookies.
- Press M&M's and peanut butter cups into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46
Reviews for Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review